Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Monday, December 19, 2011

CHRISTMAS Lights

 

The best part of todays Christmas time, are the lights. Now don't get me wrong, with my new found Catholic Religion being studied, I know that's not really what Christmas is about. But, I Love Christmas lights. Driving around in town looking at all the lights is always a fun family tradition.  So here are some fun Christmas light pictures:


I would be SO happy walking down this street!


Just Gorgeous


I want to stay here for Christmas!


Love colored lights, but this is very classy.


Eerie, yet lovely. Had to share..

That's all I have.  Hope all of you enjoy this years lighting decorations.  Unfortunately I don't have any outside, due to lack of outlets.  But next year, my barn will be decked out!!! 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ALL!!!


XoXO

Me

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing the beautiful lights! Thanks for sharing & Merry Christmas! ~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete