Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lipstick & Nail Polish



My earliest memory of lipstick and nail polish must have been when was around 4 years old.  My room wasn't finished yet, so I shared a room with my brother.  Totally thought I was cool :D  But anyways, I had some sort of barbie makeup set(actually I think I just threw away the lipstick, lol).  It was so awesome!  It had some wicked bright pink nail polish. And ever since I can remember I've always painted my nails!  So one afternoon I was sitting on the bottom bunk, on top of my favorite pink blanket(that had a matching doll).  And what happened, of course I spilled it everywhere.  Just like my mamma had predicted!  She was so mad, and I was crushed, and the polish ended up in the grabage. 

I've been addicted ever since.  In fact I can't remember ever Not having my toes painted.  My fingers however, are rarely painted, just because they always chip and never stay pretty.  Along with the fact that I didn't get my mamma's pretty hands ;) .  My hands are pretty big and look a lot like my brothers', unless I have acrylics on.  My nails never seem to grow, and when they do, they always break!  But lately I've been painting my nails every week, and they look great, it's very exciting!  What are your favorite colors????

Lipstick.  I remember rockin some red Bon Bon lipstick in gradeschool.  Even before I wore make-up :)  But actual lipstick has never really been my thing.  Lip gloss, now there's my addiction!  I can't go without, ever.  I can't even fall asleep unless I have a bunch on.  My personal fav is Victoria's Secret.  It is so amazing, lasts longer than most, and is heavenly on your lips.  I think lipstick is super sexy, but I haven't found one that works.  And I've never really been sure how to make the right color decision.  What are you're favorite colors, and how did you choose what worked?  Light pinks, deep reds, what do you just Love???

Girls, Lipstick and Polish... What else really completes our girly sides, :)


Check out this website loves, its got a ton of great tips!  This link goes right to how to choose the right lipstick.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment