Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My New Puppy!

So as some of you know, I lost my heeler, Fanncie this summer.  She was only 8 and it was definitely not her time.  I was devastated. Fanncie had 2 litters, one purebred and one with an Australian Shepard.  I didn't get to keep a puppy out of either litter.  My plan was to breed to another heeler and keep one of those, but my Border Collie Aussie got to her first.  I was moving to Colorado to work for the summer so my parents fixed her.  But the Lord does work in mysterious ways, the first of October I got a text from an old friend.  He said that the female they bought from Fanc's last litter had just had puppies!   I was SO pumped and just Had to have one.  Last Friday, I got her!  Little Miss Macie is 3/4 Queensland Heeler and 1/4 Australian Shepard( I don't hold it against her).  Her daddy was actually imported from Australia.  She looks completely heeler with the exception of a blue eye, and I just love the little monster.  So here are a few pictures.....



Her mama, Skagit has a blue eye, as did her grandpa.  I'd like to take this opportunity to brag on Fanncie a little.  Skagit belongs to a stock contractor, and he said she's the best dog he's ever had.  Yep yep, Fanncie had great pups.  So needless to say I have high hopes for my little replacement.



Xo  Loves,



Me

No comments:

Post a Comment