Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Long Legs and Heels

For the longest time, well since I hit my mature height of 5'11" I've thought I was too tall to wear heels.  Not just high-heels for women but I wouldn't even buy a pair of underslungs for riding.  A tall woman can be intimidating to shorter men, and I didn't want to be viewed as constantly offensive.

But you know what?! I am tall, and I'm damned proud of it!  I won't apologize, I won't slump and I'll wear gorgeous high-heels anytime I want to.  If a man can't deal with the fact that I'm occasionally 6'3" then I don't need to spend time with him anyways. 

So here's a little collection of some heels I would SO wear :)






















This was just one website, and they're all red sole shoes.  The top 3 on my list though are black with red soles, red and silver sequin, or the last ones on this list.  I have a major love of shoes, and I definitely need a bigger closet!


Xo Loves,


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment