Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Wonderland...

It's been awhile since I've written anything, as one of my favorite readers pointed out :) I just haven't felt very inspired lately.  It's not that I haven't had any ideas, just nothing really worth sharing.

On Saturday my cousin and I poked along through the Gorge, eyes reddening due to staring into the snow for too long.  We got to town around 9pm and still had to drive out to drop the horses off.  YIKES!  A bitter cold wind was ripping down through the valley stinging all bare skin that dared to show itself.  We were definitely not properly dressed for such an aggressive onslaught.  It took maybe 20 minutes to put the horses away and unload the stuff I needed from my trailer.  It took hours to warm back up!  First day back was cold and windy, second day back I woke up to 6 inches of snow.  Its been cold, icy and awful the last couple of days.  My poor cousin got stranded here in our little version of Alaska, and it's been fun.  I truly do love winter!  Cold weather makes me happy and I rarely really complain about it.  Since I didn't have much to really write about, I'll share some pictures from the last couple days.










Xoxo Loves,


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment