Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Here's to the New Year

A new year, a new chapter.
Experience has led me to this point, this year.
The here and now.
The past, the present, the future.
Memories, expectations and hope.
Dreams to be fulfilled.
Highways to be covered.
Wide open spaces to be ridden.
Here's to the new relationships to be formed, new memories to be made and new country to be seen.
Come June my horses, dogs and I will be headed out for destinations unknown.
Refreshed and renewed, I'm ready and willing to follow the trail He's blazed for me.
Excitement like I've never known courses through my veins, igniting my restless soul.
My options are limitless, my choices unrestricted.
2014 you're mine to live and I plan on rocking your socks!



XO Loves,



Me

No comments:

Post a Comment