Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Sunday, December 2, 2012

End of the Term

Oregon schools are on a quarter system as opposed to the more common semester.  I'm pretty fond of it, because we don't start until the last week in September(that way we can go to the Pendleton Round-Up), and terms only last 10 weeks.  Tomorrow is week 10!  I only had 3 classes this term, and only have 2 Real finals.  Tuesday I have dinner and a movie for my Anthropology final, and then Range on Wednesday and Math on Thursday.  Friday my cousin gets here at 4:30 in the morning.  He graciously agreed to ride the Greyhound up here and help me drive home.  It's only 10 hours or so, straight, but I'm taking horses home and that makes for a longer trip.  Me in a rig, driving long distances just isn't a good combo anymore.  Lucky for me I've got a cousin who likes to travel!

I've only been gone 3 months, but Winter Break is the only time I really get to go home for any length of time.  And I am super excited!  My parents put in a new floor, and got new furniture upstairs, meaning the re-model is officially over.  I think... It will also be Ms. Macies family debut.  A lot going on, and a lot to look forward to.      Let's not forget, it's Christmas Time folks!!!!




Xo Loves,


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment