Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today I Will

I started this 2 days ago, but I can't post from my phone anymore, lame I know.
I really need to be working on my 1200 word paper that's due tonight at midnight, but I needed a break for some recreational writing.

I have a friend that had a crazy whirlwind relationship years ago, it ended in divorce but she has 3 wonderful children to show for it. Her relationship was a lot like mine with my ex!  It went from one extreme to another, we both have neither loved nor hated as much as we did with those men.

At the end of each experience there's a period of reconstruction.  I'm still going through mine.  My friend gave me a set of inspiration cards.  The Language of Letting Go.  I really like them.  So every day I spread them out, close my eyes and choose a card.  My favorite so far is about still being lovable.

Today I Will-- tell myself that I'm lovable. Just because some people haven't been able to love me in ways that worked doesn't mean that I'm unlovable. I've had lessons to learn, and some of them have hurt deeply, but I can still love, and I still am loved.

So no matter what, always know, someone still loves you!



Xoxo Loves,


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment