Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Friday, April 5, 2013

Photos from the Past

I was looking through some old pictures I had, and thought I'd share some.

Some waterfalls we did a group project on in a Recreation class at OSU. I think they were outside of Salem.
These little guys lived in a pond by Burger King and were very friendly.
Puss lookin for some goodies LOL
My cat Bug and my friends bunny.
Loved it!

Biscuit Rock, somewhere in SW Colorado
Chimney Rock Ranch, Ridgeway, CO
My favorite stud on the Hawke's Ranch in Olathe, CO
Found this little guy in a gulch while walking fence.
One Awesome little nephew.
Oh yea, these are still in motel rooms. Motel we stayed in for a college rodeo in Ellensburg, WA


Little collection of random.  It's always fun looking through old photos.



XO Loves,
 
Me












No comments:

Post a Comment