Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Want

I want to go places I've never been, and some I already have.
I want to be a truck-stop waitress in Baton Rouge, a feed store clerk in Nebraska, a range rider in the Dakotas. 
I want to live in upstate New York in the fall, Maine in the winter.
I want to dive in crystal clear waters, climb an Incan Pyramid.
I want to ride into the Grand Canyon on the back of a burro.
I want to step foot in every U.S. state and territory, and keep a souvenir from each.
I want to party with the locals in Tijuana.
I want to see a midievil castle.
I want to sing mournful songs at the edge of the sea in Ireland.
I want to travel to places no one thinks about traveling to.
I want to feel the love of a good man, have a passionate affair with a European.
I want to learn to read Latin, and become fluent in a foreign language.
I want to travel to that country and put my hard work to use.
I want to attend mass at The Vatican.
I want to help the less fortunate and be ever so grateful for the life I've been given.
I want to ride beautiful horses, go moose hunting, meet a famous person.
I want to learn to fight well.

There's so much I want to see and do in this life of mine.  The thought of being tied down, restricted to living in one place forever, makes my soul ache.  I may not achieve all of my dreams, but I'll sure die trying :)









XO Loves,

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment