Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anticipation

I'm up late frantically trying to finish up a scientific paper for my plant physiology class.  It's not due until Monday but tomorrow is the last day to have our professor review it for us.  Not only is this class super hard but there's only 90 points possible and this paper is worth a third of our grade!  I've got most of it done though.
While I'm working I'm listening to my favorite list on Spotify, which includes a lot of Brenn Hill, Ian Tyson and Chris LeDoux.  It's really got my soul stirring.  For the last couple of weeks I've been applying to Range Tech jobs throughout the West.  So far I've had a call back on a job in the Dakotas and a job in Utah.  The stress and anticipation is almost too much to bare.  I've applied for a lot of jobs, there's still more I haven't gotten to, and more being posted weekly.  All of these jobs are 6 month temporary jobs, but rather than being disappointed I'm thrilled.  It gives me a chance to gain the experience I need in order to apply for a higher grade level as well as allows me the opportunity to work who knows where!  Also, my 5 year plan may or may not involve a season working as a jillaroo in Australia.  The thought of being tied down and restrained in one town right now gives me heartburn.  I'm young, I'm graduating in 4 months and other than my myriad of animals, nothing is holding me back!
For those of you reading this from another state, I just may be coming to your town soon.




XO Loves,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment