Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm an Ole Song

Here's one of my favorites by Royal Wade Kimes.  This is a truly wonderful, down to earth and genuine man.  My dad first heard his music a couple years ago on XM.  He ordered a few cd's, really liked what he heard and bought them all.  Apparently Wade likes to contact folks who buy his music, get feedback, chat and what have you.  My dad's quite a chatty fellow and they hit it off.  From time to time Wade calls my dad and they chat like long lost friends.  I think it's really neat that they've formed a friendship through a love of music and like mindedness.  I just love Wade's music, he's a lot like a modern day Marty Robbins.  So here's I'm an Ole Song by Royal Wade Kimes.  And here's a link to the video

I'm an ole song just hangin' around
I'm an ole song, wrote in this town
Talk about love, the living of life
I'm an ole song someone had to write

CH.

Talk about love, talk about pain
Talk about sunshine talk about rain
Helped that poor man down his lonely road
You can hear me on your radio
I can take you home, I'm A Ole Song

I'm An Ole Song I can be your freind
Down and out play me again
I'll dry your tears help you with your trials
I'm An Ole Song I can make you smile

Repeat Ch.

Tag

I can take you home I'm An Ole Song
I can take you home I'm An Ole Song

No comments:

Post a Comment