Scorup Cabin

Scorup Cabin

Friday, March 8, 2013

Believe in Your Dreams

My room-mate gave me a book to flip through today, 'Always Believe in Yourself and Your Dreams'.  It's a Collection from Blue Mountain Arts, and has a lot of very inspiring/helpful quotes in it.  It's really a pretty cool little book!

My parents have always known I'm a little dreamer.  From crazy things(even I agree) to seemingly attainable goals if I worked my hind end off, hard.  When I was really little my friends and I used to sit around and draw.  Our favorite thing?  Our ranches, when we grew up of course.  We would draw all kinds of things!  From horse barns, to arenas, to tracks and breeding facilities.  Mine always also included cattle.  We used to also enjoy coming up with crazy registered names for our horses, mostly inspired by the hundreds of APHA and AQHA Journals I had stacked under my bed.  As I got older my dreams turned into more real life ideas, and I love them all.  Even if I won't ever get the chance to travel all across Europe, its nice to dream.  Some people believe dreams are a luxury or something only children do, but that's not true.  It's important to dream and look forward to the wonderful things that are yet to come.  Here's a little excerpt from the book I read through today:

 Be a Dreamer

Dare to dream, for dreamers see tomorrow.
Dare to make a wish, for wishing makes way for hope, and hope is what keeps us all alive.
Dare to reach out for the things no one else can see.
Be unafraid to see what others cannot.
Believe in your heart and in your own goodness, for in doing so others will believe in them, too.
Believe in magic, because life is full of it.
But most of all, believe in yourself... because within you lies all of the magic, the hope, the love, and the dreams of tomorrow.
-Ron Cristian



XO Loves,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment